STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
Following from my main blog, merryadocbrandybuck(:
If you’re ever having a bad day, if you’ve opened your mouth and said something stupid, if you can’t remember what you walked into a room for, if you’re ever down
Bård Ylvisåker once said ‘Dog goes meow’, cocking up the lyrics to his own song, and he gets paid an unreal amount of money for this shit
Just because you make one mistake doesn’t mean that you can’t succeed too.
every single popular teen novel and movie more like
i wonder if the ob folks were expecting the reaction to rachel not to be “wow she’s so intimidating and mysterious” but instead “yOU’RE A NERD YOU’RE A BIG GAY FRICKIN NERD I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE RACHEL” because haha that’s what they got
- Jared Leto shouldn’t have played a trans woman in Dallas Buyers Club because he’s not a trans woman.
- Jamie Foxx shouldn’t have played a homeless person in The Soloist because he’s not homeless.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson shouldn’t have played a gay man in Be Cool because he’s not a gay man.
- George Clooney shouldn’t have played an astronaut in Gravity (and Solaris) because he’s not an astronaut.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shouldn’t have played Terminator in Terminator because he’s not a cybernetic warrior from the future.
- I’m pretty sure Brad Pitt isn’t actually a figment of Edward Norton’s imagination.
- STOP ALLOWING ACTORS TO PLAY CHARACTERS THAT AREN’T EXACT REFLECTIONS OF THEMSELVES.
man slamdunk this doodoo post right into the trash and then please climb in after it
but why would you even give him the waterbed
he had scissors